Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, July 18th - To Do

Started Jul-18 by scapermom; 102 views.
scapermom

Jul-18

What’s doing today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-18

Can’t believe it’s Monday already! Weekend just flew

So dark and humid out 

Started weekly home blessing along with morning routine. Kitchen remains-need to unload and put away dishes. Feels like a 2 load laundry day
Also booked a night at a hotel for DDs move in. When I tried last week for 2 nights all was booked solid in and around the area. So now I tried for just 1 night in the next town 20 mins away. Prices are jacked but no choice and they know it…now to book the dog or get someone to come here 

dog bowl washed - no walkies today 

strength training day - end of sprint-wasn’t my best attempt, but I’m down a pound at least

I’ll do the quick method WHB with Flylady at 11

dd re arranged her room yesterday and wants to shop for some decor later. So while we’re out I’ll stop for something for dinner. Need to make a plan for rest of the week.

friedchickn

Jul-18

Gonna be a busy day and a busy week...

bills, receipts, week money and cat litter are all done.  started laundry.  washed boat dishes/bags and they're drying.  

Working out at 9:30...then I'll do 5 buckets of mulch/weeding.  shower and get ready for lunch with the gals.

Took out burgers and my sour dough starter

Ordered med school apparel for xmas.

Still need to flip the laundry, water the plants, practice piano and a few odds and ends....

Dinner...burgers on the grill and a big salad.  Lunch...we have leftover pizza from this weekend