Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, July 20th - To Do

Started Jul-20 by scapermom; 91 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-20

This heat and humidity is already getting to me and it’s only the start… Guess this proves I could never live down south

Watered the veggie patch and refilled the birdbath

Thinking an easy yoga is exercise enough today, may do some arms too

zone mission - nightstands

dog’s out of luck for walkies 

It’s Wednesday so bills and all that goes with it

work on inventory sheets

going out to dinner tonight 

friedchickn

Jul-20

Slept ok...I guess.  Up at 6, which wasn't sooooo bad.  Dh had left for the trails, so I had the house to myself.

Peanut butter waffles for breakfast.  Made enough for 3 extras.  Kitchen cleaned up....still need to do the waffle maker.  But I'll do that later.  Leftover burgers for lunch.  I'll have mine on a salad again.  Dinner out...

Workout at 11...I'm so sore...this is gonna suck.  I'll end with some GHD and a plank.

Piano practice.

Fold yesterday's laundry and finish up the hand washables.  Put everything away.

My favorite bikini top needs some mending.  And I'd like to drop off a load of boxes to the farmer's market...give them one more use before the recycle.

Maybe get to my toes...maybe get to some nashville planning...