Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, July 27th - To Do

Started Jul-27 by scapermom; 157 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-27

Got up way too early! But here I am…dogs not even down yet. But I’ve got laundry going and just about to unload the dishwasher 

I’ll water outside when the dog finally appears

zone mission involves dusting 

‘strength workout 

Aldi run

its wednesday so bills etc

dog walk

late afternoon vet appointment- she’s working out of a trailer while the office is redone - but I need to meet her at least and dog needs shots if we need to kennel her next month. Need to dig out her medical history papers to bring

online meeting with DD’s school this evening

going to throw chicken drumsticks in the crockpot for dinner 

friedchickn

Jul-27

Up super early here too...and then my FIL texted he was coming over....so , yeah...I made biscuits.  At least I can check off...sourdough on my list of tasks for today.  And dh was stoked when he came back from riding.

Light day...looking at my planner....

workout and piano practice.

No need for a dump run

Headed out after noon-ish to pick flowers at the farm with a friend.

Plenty of leftovers, so lunch is taken care of.  Dinner will be after dh's last call...at 7, so I need to figure something out....maybe a quiche?

Finished one pair of dd's pants yesterday....might work on the last pair today.  Let' see how my attitude is cause damn....it's a ton of fidgety steps.

scapermom

Jul-28

How was the concert the other night? 

friedchickn

Jul-28

It was really good.  And dh was thrilled that he finally got to see them live.

scapermom

Jul-29

Sounds fun! Who did you see?