Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, August 2nd - To Do

Started Aug-2 by scapermom; 103 views.
scapermom

Aug-2

What’s on the list?

friedchickn

Aug-2

An early start....fireplace guy is here for his annual service.  Dh just got back from biking and so breakfast is done and kitchen sorta cleaned.

Will need to get in a workout before we leave for the marina at 3....have tickets to a comedian closer to the boat than home so we'll stay on the boat tonight.

I have most of yesterday to do and today too....sigh....pretty much won't be able to get everything up to snuff until Wednesday.

Paid off dd's condo yesterday!!!  So that's one less thing to worry about.

And did I tell you the townhouse fell massively through....yup, between interest rates and construction costs...it's dead.  Oh well...onto the next investment I guess.

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-2

Feeling crappy and slept like crap - have this eternal back drip going on with a bit of a sinus headache, so feels like allergies, but who knows? I actually went out of the house with other people this past weekend... In either case, I’ll need to cancel and reschedule today’s dentist appointment asap

also going to try postponing jury duty to October or November 

zone mission is hotspots 

dog walk around the heat & humidity 

I’ll try a short walk at home

might be all I can muster - maybe a nap? 

chicken sausage skillet for dinner 

scapermom

Aug-2

Congratulations on paying off DD’s place - it’s a load off for sure

condolences on the townhouse !

friedchickn

Aug-2

Yeah well....it's fine.  Some investments work out and others don't.