Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, August 3rd-to do

Started Aug-3 by friedchickn; 129 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Aug-3

I slept horribly.  Like maybe an hour of actual sleep strung out among the night....I was hot and sweaty and achy and sooooo thirsty but my stomach felt off when I drank any water so I didn't.  Just arrgghhhhhh!!!!!

Still managed to meet my friend to do our morning walk.  Which may have been the last ounce of energy I had.

Sigh....

So....I'm gonna stick to what HAS to get done....and try to just get through the day.

The dog needs to get his toes clipped.  The cat litter needs to be done.

I need to figure out what I'm making dd, and whether I have all the necessary ingredients,...so probably a grocery trip

Need to drop off beach chairs and alcohol to my friend who's taking it down to the Cape for me.

And need to swing by the Rotary yard sale to say hi to my FIL...cause he made such a big ass deal about us stopping by....sigh...sometimes his need for attention is just ridiculous.  especially for a grown ass man.  Sigh

And I have a load of laundry that needs doing.

I should be able to get this done.....deep breaths....one thing at a time.

scapermom

Aug-4

Spent the whole day in bed - sick with Covid! Ugh finally got me… I think it was from the 1st party since 2 other people that were there have also gotten it

friedchickn

Aug-4

OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO

Feel better soon!!!!