Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, August 10th-to do

Started Aug-10 by friedchickn; 130 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Aug-10

I'm told the humidity has broken and it's cool outside.  I wouldn't know cause the stain guy ha showed up and is pressure washing the house....sigh....oh well.  This too shall pass.

Started the laundry room project yesterday.  Dh ripped the old shelves out, measured everything and I started patching where the new cabinets won't be.  Also went and got the paint I need.  Gonna sand/spackle a bit more and maybe get a coat of paint on???  We shall see.

Gotta workout today...haven't in awhile and I'm starting to feel it.

Dump day...and the garage is a mess, so we really need it.

Took my sourdough starter out yesterday....so I need to do something with it today.

Finish the few things that are left from Monday and Tuesday.

Watched Luck last night...it was cute.  Highly recommend

scapermom

Aug-10

Now DH has it - came home from work yesterday with scratchy throat and asked for the NyQuil. His parents seem to be on the mend at least. I’m sure that’s where he got it this past weekend since he was there helping them. Hope since he’s had it before, that his case is mild - we’ll see I guess.
Dd is freaking out as ‘last man standing’ - plus she’s supposed to go back to school next week and needs to show negative to be let back. Never dull. I’m staying clear because apparently you can catch this variant multiple times? At least we have enough space in this house to separate ourselves 

I'm up and showered, took care of dog, started a load of laundry and gathered trash but missed the truck 

Going to try a short plank again today- really need to get my strength back

illattempt an upstairs vacuuming 

more breaking bad - almost done with season 2

im desiring beef, so DD’s making us burgers and sautéed mushrooms tonight 

scapermom

Aug-10

I’ve seen ads for Luck - I’ll check it out 

friedchickn

Aug-10

Yeah they're saying this variant is mild....but crazy contagious....