Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, August 30th- To Do

Started Aug-30 by scapermom; 143 views.
friedchickn

Aug-30

Up and at em....

today's 2 big events...hot tub repair appt....no, they didn't give me a time...and fridge delivery (N-4pm).  It's the fridge for the boat we won't have shortly....sigh.  Been waiting almost a year for it and NOWWWWW it ships.

While I'm hanging around waiting for that....I'll finish up yesterday's list, steam the giant pile of clothes and make up that giant batch of waffles for the freezer.

Need to schedule a septic pumpout and the dog's toes.

Order a few things

And workout.

Tonight yoga....and massaman curry for dinner

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-30

Morning routine started- need to unload the dishwasher 

another killer humidity day so dogs out of luck til sunset maybe

I should get back to doing the 4 corners inventory 

May take a run to hobby lobby for taco night box decoration - I’m in no rush really since the school mailroom is still backed up

zone mission is clearing hot spots 

garlic honey chicken legs in the instant pot for tonight’s dinner

dds heading to Albany tonight for a concert with friends so I’ll be up late tracking her. May start watching Sandman on Netflix to help me stay awake 

scapermom

Aug-30

Isn’t that always the way - re fridge? 
forgot about a workout for today- thanks for reminder I ended up doing yoga yesterday, so will do a walk at home today