Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, September 1st -To Do

Started Sep-1 by friedchickn; 169 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Sep-1

Morning is off to a busy start.  Cleaning lady is here.

Dh and I went up into the attic storage space to figure out what has to go back on the boat.  While we were up there we ended up going through a bunch of his uncle's stuff too.  Cleared out a big section!

I have a lunch date and tonight I have yoga....not sure what else will get done...it's hard to plan with dh free to roam.

Watched 2 movies yesterday...during "breaks"...Me Time and Lost City.  Both on netflix and both really funny.

scapermom

Sep-1

There are a couple of movies on Netflix that looked good. I opted to binge Sandman instead and it’s weird in that Neil Gaiman sort of way but good - got up to episode 5 I think?

friedchickn

Sep-1

Been watching Inventing Anna...it's fascinating

scapermom

Sep-1

Stayed up too late watching Netflix and was woken this morning by DD’s texts asking how long eggs are good for and that not only is one of her housemates sick with Covid, but the other one has guests who are visiting for her birthday sleeping on the living room couch…

Morning routine in progress-dogs done, laundry’s going, will unload dishwasher after coffee

sink looked greasy so I shined it

also some bathroom swish&swiping is needed

Threw open some windows since it’s in the 70s and low humidity 
still have filing left to do-seems never ending and mail to put out

its errand day so I may go to Michael’s. There’s a Trader Joe’s near there so may look for something for dinner there

zone mission is a trash hunt - new month so new habit but don’t know what it is yet

dog needs her meds

more sandman tonight

scapermom

Sep-1

It’s on my list!

In reply toRe: msg 6
scapermom

Sep-1

Completely forgot about the veggie bag - just found it on the porch- I’ll unpack, clean, store and figure out how to use what’s in there

friedchickn

Sep-2

That's ok....I completely forgot about the load of laundry I started last night....sighhhh.