Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, September 7th - To Do

Started Sep-7 by scapermom; 125 views.
scapermom

Sep-7

What cha got Wednesday?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-7

Finding the trick to good sleep is to hit the pillow as soon as you feel sleepy no distractions just do it -though I had one 5am bathroom call but was able to get back to sleep easily at least

Laundry is started, dog’s still sleeping, kitchen tbd also 

zone mission today is cleaning the refrigerator-mines in pretty good shape I think, so shouldn’t be too beastly 

did something to my elbow that’s causing pain when I move it so may just do 15 on the bike today 

probably should do a batch of dog towels

would like to hit ALDIs for a few things 

Bills, filing and tackle the pile of receipts 

meatloaf muffins for dinner 

Want to check when next survivor season starts - thought I saw an ad so should be soon I think?

friedchickn

Sep-7

Well....woke up early for the septic guy...who showed up an hour late.  Sigh.

Picked up my giant slab of hemlock I had milled. 16ft, 2 inches thick and 15inches wide.  She's a beast!  And she's gonna make gorgeous shelves!!!

Dump run and a trip to walgreens....dh is a snotty coughing mess (covid negative...).  Snagged mail while I was driving around....quick look is a basket full of follow-ups.  Sigh

Just scarfed down my lunch and now I'm taking an internet/candy crush break before getting back at ...well, everything.  LOL

Headed down to the new boat at the holding marina at 2 to take some measurements, etc.  So...dinner...who knows.

Another exhausting week in progress.....

scapermom

Sep-8

Wishing DH a speedy recovery! 

friedchickn

Sep-8

Thx...I told him if it's not better by Monday, he has to go in....sickness tends to hunker down in his lungs and he typically ends up with bronchitis.