Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, September 17th - To Do

Started Sep-17 by scapermom; 126 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-17

DDs off to school, the dog’s been fed & out and I’ve separated and put a load of laundry up. Need to unload the dishwasher and do kitchen cleanup. I hear the street fixing trucks have arrived. 

I’ve got a blood test and pre physical at 9:30 so I’m trying to drink a bunch of water. Will need to leave her a little before 9 to make it in time.

Going to pack food and coffee to take with me for when I get out of there since I’m already hungry and have a headache. 

On the way home I want to swing by Costco if I have the energy.

Dinner plan is sausage and kale with a side of zucchini.

friedchickn

Sep-17

I hate the pre coffee tests....like noooooo. 

friedchickn

Sep-17

I was so broken when I got home. Couldn’t work up the energy to workout. Did manage to start and flip a load of laundry and start the dishwasher. That’s gotta count for something...lol

Since we are leaving Friday, I’m trying to run the fridge down. Dinner last night...a quesadilla filled with a few leftover Brussels, leftover steak hunk, some carmelized onions and parm cheese. It sounds soooo weird but it was actually pretty amazing. I topped with a little sour cream. I’ll have to see what I can rustle up for today. 

Gonna start packing today.  Figure I’ll try on a bunch of my resort wear stuff from dh’s business trips.  I know I have a pair of linen pants and some maxi dresses...maybe if I throw a tee over the top it won’t look awful.  Sigh.  Stupid struggle to be having 

Then it’s just the usual.  A workout and some piano.  And bills

scapermom

Sep-17

Also took my BP meds that make me sleepy since last time she yelled at me for not taking it before coming.  Then they want you to blow into a tube to check your lung capacity or something. I was like, take my blood first then let me have some caffeine please! But they did the blood last! I was happy she got my vein first shot at least and didn’t have to go to my hands like last time. Ugh 

scapermom

Sep-17

Yeah, sounded like just the drive itself would be enough to knock someone out. 

I’m picturing an Annie Hall look? Also remembered the Sex & the City movie when they went to Abu Dhabi and they gave them shawls/robes to cover up.

friedchickn

Sep-17

It'll be fine...I pulled out everything I had that would work and I'm pieceing things together.  It's just annoying...