Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, September 18th - To Do

Started Sep-18 by scapermom; 100 views.
scapermom

Sep-18

What’s today’s plan?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-18

Usual morning - DD fed, packed & out. Dog the same. Laundry & kitchen cleanup started. THen got sidetracked with doing the validation for Taylor Swift tix presale. Only 2 shows in the US this tour - Foxborough MA & Los Angeles. But one or the other would be a fun summer trip, so I put in for it. I’m sure I’ll throw up at the ticket prices once they are released.

It’s Wednesday, so after I finish laundry & the kitchen I’ll do bills, paperwork and file. Later I’ll head to a shoe store or two in search of wedding shoes for me. DD needs them too, so I may wait til she’s home from school so we can both go. Her throat was bothering her this morning. Hope she’s not coming down with something. Ugh! 

Tonight is back to school night. I am planning on going. I’ve met all her teachers previous years, but it’s the last year I’ll have to do this, so might as well make the effort.

Either burgers or leftovers for an easy dinner.

friedchickn

Sep-18

I’m tired. Didn’t sleep great. Again. Ugghh

Already went to the farm. Last time, we are supposed to get a hard frost tonight and that will kill whatever is left. Bittersweet...I’ve had some good laughs. 

Just got back from the dump, post office, grocery run. Had to get meds for travel diarrhea...hopefully we won’t need. And a new cat litter scoop cause ours is about to snap in 1/2. And you know it’ll happen while I have cat sitters. 

Fed the piano. Did some light cleaning. 

Don’t want to workout. Don’t want to practice piano. But I will. Eventually. 

Dh gets home at around 6...and we are eating out!!!  Lol.

scapermom

Sep-19

That reminds me I need to take in the basil plants I started late from seed before they freeze. Though don’t think it is going that low here. I think they said 40s?