Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, October 1st - To Do

Started Oct-1 by scapermom; 129 views.
scapermom

Oct-1

What’s up today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-1

Happy October! 

So much going on... need to get on track!

DDs on her way to school, bus came, thought it wouldn’t, but glad I didn’t have to drive! Dog’s been delt with and laundry is doing it’s thing.  Finishing coffee then want to set up my new phone finally. 

Brooklyn visit was fun and too much home made wine. At least I didn't’ get a headache from it! But we got home later than I wanted to. 

Want to finish up my weekly house blessing tasks - vacuuming is top priority. 

Grocery store run for some Comic Con snack items. Lines are long & food is expensive there so we try to brown bag it.

Need to check that the hotel res I cancelled actually did cancel since I never received the confirmation email the lady I spoke to said I would. Need to check if my old work buddy wants the extra tickets we have. If not, figure out how to list them on the transfer page. Nothing is ever easy!

Need to get in a workout today and get back on track with drinking water. Flush out the wine & other bad carbs I had.  Dog walk when DD gets home from school. NOt sure if DH is doing a double today or not. Need to check in with him later.

FAFSA opens today - need to do some reading first to see what we need for that. 2 of the schools DDs interested in require both that and the CSS. Have no frickin idea about that either.

Oh & I should call the driving school and also at least start set up my bullet journal for the new month... 

Taco salads tonight. 

friedchickn

Oct-1

Still have a bit of laundry to do. Just got the next load going. And I’ll have a dog load cause his bed and collar are gross...even after a hosing. Will probably steam everything tomorrow after today’s just is dry too. Need to finish folding napkins and towels. 

Making a pizza dough for a meaty cheesy loaf.  Pulled out carmelized onions, peppers, sausage and some shredded chicken. No lack of cheese in the fridge so it’ll be a bit of a hodge podge. 

Ceiling fan got fixed while we were gone so I just need to text the builder and let him know all is good. Got to start setting up next round of contractors...quotes for a split AC, siding on the ILs garage, maybe a tear off and replace on a back doorway/entrance area. 

Piano practice and a workout. Yesterday sucked. Lol

dd asked me to send her a couple recipes that I need to dig out. 

email is a nightmare

hot tub needs something...it has an indicator light. 

and if I work up the strength a trip to the town office to sort out the taxes.  Wrong address on one and missing one. 

friedchickn

Oct-1

Have you seen Unbelievable on Netflix?  So good. Binged it last night!!!!

scapermom

Oct-1

No, but I will check it out. 

friedchickn

Oct-1

I really liked the characters. 

scapermom

Oct-1

I see TOni Collette is in it - really good actress! I added it to my list! Thanks for the tip!

friedchickn

Oct-1

She was amazing. And the other detective...not sure who she is or what I’ve seen her in before but I love her. 

my bff also recommended What If with Renee Zellwrger. That’s on tonight’s agenda