Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, October 2nd - To Do

Started Oct-2 by scapermom; 77 views.
scapermom

Oct-2

List em if ya got em

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-2

Good morning! DD’s on the way to school and the dog’s had her breakfast. Laundry’s collected & started. Think I’ll be doing several loads today. Coffee time for me. Then it’s kitchen clean up.

It’s Wednesday, so I’ll do bills and file. After that it will be time to head out. I’ve got a noon meeting with the gift raffle committee (have to remember to bring my files from last year). Then I’ll head to pick up the comic con tix the cousins aren’t using, then pick up DD at school and take her over to her mentorship office so she can get more forms signed. 

Need to take some time tonight to plan our day tomorrow. Should figure out departure time and pack our lunch/snack and gear bags. Also should call out DD from school.

Made chicken sausage and kale last night, so tonight I’ll use up the ground beef - maybe Eggroll in a bowl? That’s easy and I’ve got cabbage!

friedchickn

Oct-2

went to bed at 7:30. Was just massively exhausted and didn’t want to fall asleep on the couch. Thus...woke up at 5. I’m all sorts of off. Lol

Finished all the wash yesterday. Need to reassemble the dog bed (he will need it for parents weekend). And steam the giant stack of clothes. And book boarding...

Dump day. So I’ll finally tackle the “cat room”. Clean the litter boxes and get everything sorted away. The girls did a good job...but not my kinda job. KWIM. Also need to drop off the money and trinkets I got them. 

Piano. Workout. I’m soooooo sore. 

Vacuumed bottom 2 floors yesterday. Just need to do the master and stairs. 

I’m set for lunch and dinner. But need something sweet so I’ll figure out something. Got loads of berries in the freezer. Might make a crumble. 

One last check statement to do. Then my “office” is caught up. 

That’s about it....I’m sure I’ll fill in some more random things. But it feels like I’m settling back in comfy.