Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, October 9th - To Do

Started Oct-9 by scapermom; 87 views.
scapermom

Oct-9

List em if ya got em

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-9

Couldn’t get in yesterday. Page was all gibberish. Did it only happen to me or was it site wide?  My email was also hacked, so spent time resetting passwords.

Take 2 here... managed to get laundry going and breakfast made. It’s a day off for DD.  Her friend just picked her up to go get the CD and wristband we bought for the signing and acoustic set I’ll be taking her & the friend to later on for their fave band. My plan is to drop off and hang in the car. I am too old for this crap! Might make DH come along with me, maybe we’ll find a nice place for dinner in the area? 

I need more coffee. Then some vacuuming.

TOday’s Wednesday, so will do bills & paperwork while DD is out. Get some filing done if I’m lucky. Can’t forget the school annual donation and the survey they sent out.

Wanted DD to focus on applications and FAFSA today, but I’m sure she’ll be too nervous about meeting the band to focus on it. Sigh!

Dinner will have to be early and quick. I’ve got assorted leftovers, or can make burgers.

friedchickn

Oct-9

It happened for about an hour in the morning and was better after noon or so.  I think it happened to a bunch of people...not just you.

friedchickn

Oct-9

Had coffee with a friend in town and then ran some errands.  Forgot my checkbook so had to pop back to the house before I paid the tax bill for the town.  doh...I tried to leave with everything i needed.  

Gonna get a workout in and some piano practice.

Dinner is massaman curry.  Excited for the leftovers and....and potential stash in the freezer.

Picked up a beautiful print last night from a local artist...so now I need to figure out how to get it framed.  Which reminds me...I unearthed my diploma from grad school the other day.  Apparently never bothered to have it framed....which seems sad.  It was a massive part of my life for a few years...so now I have 2 things to bring to a framer's.

Oh and it's dump day....so cat litter and trash after the workout.