Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, October 10th - To Do

Started Oct-10 by scapermom; 85 views.
scapermom

Oct-10

What’s todays plan?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-10

I’ve got the usual this morning - laundry, kitchen cleanup, unload dishwasher, general declutter. Also want to wipe down the appliances today.

DH & I need to review the new benefits plan. Also need to make some calls and finish filing from yesterday. Going to try gently reminding DH of his huge and ever growing house list. Our patio door needs to be replaced and the kitchen needs finishing before Thanksgiving. 

Going to try making a nomato sauce with sausage meat - over zoodles for me and real pasta for the fam.

friedchickn

Oct-10

Yoga is canceled....so I’ve got nothing pending. 

So....gonna pop the ice cream maker base in the freezer, like I’ve meant to for days. So I can make homemade vanilla with cajeta swirls. 

And I might take my diploma (of long lost) and the beautiful print I bought from a local artist to a framer a couple towns over. 

A little laundry. Maybe a quick vacuum. And that’s about it. 

scapermom

Oct-10

Yum on the home made ice cream! 

You reminded me I need to go get a shadow box or something for DD to put her autographed album from last night.