Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, October 17th - To Do

Started Oct-17 by scapermom; 94 views.
scapermom

Oct-17

What’s on today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-17

DH drove DD to school so she could have coffee & calculus review before a test. I’ve got laundry going, and cleaned up the kitchen. Dog’s been fed & out. 

Next is unloading dishwasher, taking fish out of the freezer for tonight’s dinner and making a smoothie for my breakfast. Then I’ll get cleaned up & head over to a dermatology appointment. There is always a long wait there, but I think I have a first appointment so hopefully not a long wait this time. We shall see.

When I get back home I’ve got some online tasks to do - review benefits, research new phone plan and check/change an auto ship order.

baked cod for dinner.

friedchickn

Oct-17

It's still pouring outside....and there's barely any leaves left on the trees...so pretty freakin ugly.

Still working on dd's list of stuff she needs/forgot.  Sent dh into the attic for a few and I have to pop over to the barn to find another.  Works well...cause I finally may have sold my FIL's snow tires for a car he no longer owns.  Sigh.

Did a few online bills.  Dh finally fixed a few accounts he's on...so I need to update all that.  (bonus of being up at 4 am for a call, i guess)

Need to pack myself and the dog.  He gets dropped off on my way to yoga tonight.

Dinner is take-out while we watch the Crossfit games announcement at 8.  Dh has calls right up until then....so I may be eating alone.  Again.  I need a new book or a new project....

Nailed one contractor down on price...not timing...cause noone can commit to a damn time around here.  Still chasing 2 other projects.  Happy that I could already set the cash aside for the one project....so it's paid for assuming they ever do it.  Sigh.  I may be eating dinner alone every night but at least I can pay for projects on a house I don't live in....right?