Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, October 22nd - To Do

Started Oct-22 by scapermom; 104 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-22

Got DD up & out. Bus came late. Dog’s been out and fed. Laundry’s started.

Never got to vacuum or mop yesterday, so will try for that today. Supposed to rain later, so not putting a lot of effort into the mopping since it’s a lost cause.

Dog walk early before the rain comes.

Hair appointment early afternoon.

Need to work on expense/budget sheet (so behind on this)

4 min workouts and flights.

May do a walmart or target run - I need ball/mason jars. We’ve broken/lost a bunch of them and my stash is low. DD also needs to get to Michaels or Hobby Lobby since next week is Spirit Week and they go all out. Prep now for less stress later is my motto!

Will the family rebel if I make Eggroll in a bowl again tonight?

friedchickn

Oct-22

Dog walker can’t come this afternoon so .... I could leave the dog for 6 hours. He’d probably be fine. But if I ran into any trouble and came home later I’d have a mess to clean. So....guess he’s coming with me. Called my ILs last night to see if they’d watch him while I took my lesson....but it’s super overcast...he doesn’t mind the car. Probably going to make a game time decision. 

Must pack better this time. More water!!!! Dehydration headache last time was NO FUN. Already packed my lunch and I’ll pack dinner for the dog just in case. 

Other than that....flip laundry and start a new load is about all I can get done before hand. 

scapermom

Oct-22

What would you do with him while you have your lesson? 

I got one of those dehydration headaches yesterday! 

Good journey!

friedchickn

Oct-22

He stays in the car all the time when I run errands...not on hot days or super cold days. Around here...everyone does it. People even tie them up outside stores with no issues....although my guy wouldn’t be ok with that, so I don’t do that.

Down near my piano lesson....I’d be more concerned about some idiot breaking a window to save my totally happy dog.