Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday October 23rd - To Do

Started Oct-23 by scapermom; 117 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-23

This morning DD asked me to drive her, so I did.  Was toying with the idea of heading straight to Walmart after drop off at 7:30 in my sweats, but decided to head home first in case the pup needed to go out again (since I fed her before leaving the house). 

So far, I’ve started laundry and made myself more coffee. Going through emails. May do a kohl’s online order for store pickup and swing by there after Walmart. 

Today’s Wednesday, so I’ll do bills and file. Also need to fill out paperwork, write out the check for next year’s CSA and upload a couple of receipts. 

Speaking of CSA, found the bag on the porch, so need to unpack, clean & store what’s in there. A big moth flew out of there when I got in the house with it, so need to hunt that sucker down.

Think I’ll make Skillet chicken sausages and cabbage for dinner tonight.

friedchickn

Oct-23

Oh yesterday was just long. Got dragged into dinner with the ILs. Sigh. She’s not a good cook and I just wanted to go home. It was fine. Sigh. Just made for a really long day. 

Dog is totally broken. He was exhausted after his kennel stay this weekend and then yesterday. Lol. He didn’t nap the whole ride down, wouldn’t eat or drink and barely dozed on the way home. When I got home, I realized he never ate his breakfast. So....an entire day with no food, water or sleep apparently. He nibbled a bit, had a few sips and then went right to bed. I had to drag him out in the rain this morning to do his business and then he promptly went right back to bed. 

on today’s agenda...

dump day, so cat litter, trash and recycling

piano and a workout. I’m so sore from Monday...this should suck. 

laundry, still catching up from linens and this weekend, and unload the dishwasher 

gonna make waffle batter for tomorrow’s breakfast...peanut butter banana I think

tonight I have my first meeting with the animal emergency response team. No clue what that’s gonna be like. 

if I get a chance...I’d like to swing by the library and pick up the next book club book. Figured I’d give it a try. My pictures are done at the framer, so I could go get those. And I’ve got a bunch of calls to make

scapermom

Oct-23

Would love to do a book club. Our HQ library is always hosting book clubs and all sorts of meetings/classes. Once DD is settled in to a college I’ll definitely sign up for that. Gotta remember and start making an ‘empty nest’ list of things I’ll be able to do. I already threatened DD that I’ll be having ‘care package parties’ to send her stuff and leave the Notes for her to open that I saw on Pinterest. She was horrified! Lol!

friedchickn

Oct-23

LOL...care package parties....when did all this become such a big or-deal?  Just you wait til you get the catalogs for care packages....yup, #### you not...catalogs.

scapermom

Oct-23

WoW! I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.