Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, October 24th - To Do

Started Oct-24 by scapermom; 105 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-24

Chilly morning, but supposed to warm up to 67 today.

Need to drag out the recycle can, and put mail out.

Dog needs her meds today. Should feed her first.

DH has to put in the bid for his new work schedule - they change it up every 6 months or so just to keep us on our toes. Apparently he is getting pushed out of weekends off since guys with more seniority came in from other places. So he’s thinking he may only get Thursday & Friday’s off. If he does a double he can maybe get Wednesday off too. We have to see how it flushes out when he calls in.

I forgot to upload receipts yesterday, so will do that today. Have to find one first.

4 minute workouts & flights - yesterday I set an alarm for every hour and it helped get me off my butt to do a flight.

Never got to Walmart yesterday either, so will hopefully head there today, may opt for Target since apparently their prices on the Ball jars are better according to online. Either way it’s a trek. 

DH if off, so I’ll opt for a dinner out tonight.

friedchickn

Oct-24

The animals were assholes this morning. So I’m up earlier than I’d like. Grrrr.

I have lunch with the ladies from the farm, should be fun. Then since I’m out and in that direction, I’m gonna go get my frames. And while I’m in that direction, I’ll hit Walmart for a gift for my FIL, cause they’re coming up this weekend and he’s going to expect a gift. He’s that kinda guy.

I’d like to vacuum dh’s office since it’s my last chance. And the mudroom needs some love.

I broke out cookie dough from the freezer but I might do those tomorrow. I also need to take out some meat for dh’s return. I’ve just been living off the contents of the fridge...but he gets picky.

Picked up next month’s book club book and a book on elder care, well letting them die...aka mortality...lol. Library lady recommended it and we talked about our elder care nightmares for like 30 minutes. Maybe a new friend in town? I’d like to crack into one or the other today. I’m not a speedy reader and now I feel the deadline looming. Lol

That’s about it...oh...yoga tonight. 

scapermom

Oct-24

Yeah I never finish a book in the time allotted anymore. That’s if I actually attempt to read. The only one I read fast (in the 3 weeks they give you) was The Help because I was unable to renew it since it was so popular at the time. It was also good and an easy read.

what’s the book club book?

friedchickn

Oct-24

It’s a 5 or 6 part series on New England life. This one is by an author from Southie...think it’s called All Souls. Or something like that.