Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, October 26th - to Do

Started Oct-26 by scapermom; 90 views.
scapermom

Oct-26

What’s doing this weekend?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-26

DH & DD are headed to the inlaws in a bit for breakfast visit and DH is going to install a shelf/basket for them in their garage. 

Priority this weekend is getting the financial forms done for DDs college applications. She needs both the FAFSA and CSS. I started the CSS yesterday and had to stop soon after starting. DD also needs to get her applications done.

Later DD & I should go shopping for all the stuff she’ll need for Spirit Week (which starts Monday). 

Other than that, there will be some cleaning & decluttering. DH goes back to work tomorrow, so I’ll prep a few overnight oats for him to take. Maybe make an egg casserole for a change of pace. 

Going to try making cod puttanesca in the instant pot.

friedchickn

Oct-26

Hit the farmer’s market, then helped in-laws unload this trip’s worth of crap and picked up some new edibles at the store.

Dh helped me hang the print I had framed and now he’s building a ski/snowboard rack out in the garage.

I made a small batch of cookies and cooked up some sausage for breakfasts this week.

we are headed back to get the in-laws at 4 to take them to dinner. It’s so nice having them there instead of here. I can actually get stuff done