Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, October 28th - To Do

Started Oct-28 by scapermom; 94 views.
scapermom

Oct-28

What’s on today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-28

It’s Monday, so I’ll be plugging through the House Blessing list - change linens, empty trash, purge newspapers/catalogs, shine mirrors & doors, dust, vacuum, damp mop. 

Also need some basic groceries - bread, milk, eggs and such so will head out for those at some point.

I have to call my dentist to see what’s up with getting the new mouth guard - they said they’d call me but I’ve heard nada in 2 weeks...

Also want to work on & possibly finish the 2nd financial aide form for DD. It’s an invasive beast!

I should also call to make DD & my eye appointments. Since it’s almost month end, will check my To Do list for the month to see if I’ve accomplished anything on there.

Have 2 little steaks defrosting to grill for dinner. DH is working a double and won’t be home.

Need to catch up on some DVRd shows tonight!

friedchickn

Oct-28

I’ve packed a small amount of food...I hate trying to find something when all I want is a bite or two. Packed some clothes...my “go bag” is pretty set anyways. Just finished a hearty breakfast and once this coffee is down the hatch I’ll leave.

3 hours down. Take grumpy goat to the doctor. Then the rest of the day is free.

packed some workout clothes. And my 2 books...one on elder care and the one for the book club (trying to get a chapter or so done every couple days). I’m not gonna even try to do my online courses....don’t feel like riding that struggle bus. Got a couple of podcasts and a movie on Netflix.

i’d wanted to get some Christmas shopping done....but I have no ideas for anyone. So....that probably won’t happen. I am hoping to stop by this restaurant supply place to get a new sauté pan...mine needs to die.

tonight I have dinner plans with a friend. So that should fill up some time.