Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, October 31st - Halloween To Do

Started Oct-31 by scapermom; 95 views.
scapermom

Oct-31

What scary things are you doing today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-31

Supposed to be a rainy halloween today. I doubt we’ll get many kids trick or treating later. I have a big bag of candy just in case, but told DD she can take the leftovers to school tomorrow.

Regualrmorning. DH is home, so he drove DD to school. She dressed as Air Bud - made her t shirt last night, it was cute. Should have taken a picture. Kitchen cleanup, empty dishwasher. Laundry is started & dog’s resting after being out & fed.

All this wet weather is making my knee ache. Or was it too much stationary biking? Have to dig out my knee brace & wear it today, see if it helps. Maybe I’ll do some yoga today instead of flights?

Just checked my planner & see I forgot all about the webinar last night. Need to check if they’re sending out the recording of it or not.

Should also go through my thanksgiving planner and start that circus moving along. 

Plan is to make a pumpkin chili for tonight. 

friedchickn

Oct-31

Well Dh got paid and a big bonus so I guess I should call the electrician about getting a patch panel installed and bug Dh to find a push start portable generator. We haven’t lost power for more than a blip....but if I own 2 old people next year...I should have a plan for an outage that includes heat, water and cold storage. (Although I loved my whole house generator...I don’t think we need that here)

Gonna try to get another FEMA course done. Gonna try and get a chapter of my book club book done. Piano. And an online stretching class (no yoga tonight). Phew....that’s a lot of me time.

Laundry, a quick vacuum of the upstairs and my piano needs a dust and polish.

Who knows about dinner....we are going to set up for trick or treaters downtown so I might just send Dh to one of the food trucks and call it a night. Lol