Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, November 2nd - To Do

Started Nov-2 by scapermom; 95 views.
scapermom

Nov-2

List for the weekend?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-2

Woke up way too early for a weekend. Just couldn’t sleep anymore and am having sciatica pain to boot. Dog was also jumping around. 

Found the CSA bag on the porch and already started rinsing the mud. Golden beets, collards, spaghetti squash, broccoli & cauliflower. Was hoping for sweet potatoes. Guess I’m going to have to buy them.

Today I’ll take stock of what I have and what I need for Thanksgiving. 

I’ll do some decluttering in the office. Put back all the folders I took out to do the financial college forms with. Though I heard some colleges ask you for copies. I’msure That will be after I put everything away. 

Looks like the rain has stopped, so I’ll vacuum up all the leaves in the house. Maybe a quick mop?

DH wants to try out one of his new toys - an electric blower without a cord. He’s also got one with a cord. So now both of us can blow leaves - yeah! Lol!

DD has a birthday party later in the afternoon/evening. Thinking DH & I will drop her off and go somewhere around there for dinner.

friedchickn

Nov-2

We survived all the wind. Lost 2 trees...the one across our driveway and later one across our road to our house. (A few more out back in the woods...but who cares about them). ILs place looked completely untouched. Yeah!!!

Dh is gonna help me with a shelf project. And then....I have no clue. Lol.