Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, November 6th - To Do

Started Nov-6 by scapermom; 125 views.
scapermom

Nov-6

What’s today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-6

So spent the last hour driving DD to school and me back. I’ve got a 9:45 dentist appointment. Will be trying to get laundry done, the dishwasher unloaded, quick workout, make, have my smoothie, kitchen cleaned up, myself cleaned up and the dog back in before leaving. 

I’ll go pay taxes after the appointment.

When I get back I’ll do bills, file & work on budget sheet.

Also need to call the eye dr. Never get to that and their hours suck - every time I’ve called it goes to their machine. I think our new plan makes us go to Costco or some place like it for check ups & glasses so it will be the last for this place.

Dinner tonight will be garlic butter steak bites over zoodles. 

friedchickn

Nov-6

Costco? I’m assuming they have an eye place in them kinda like Walmart. But still. Geez that sucks. 

friedchickn

Nov-6

It’s a long list today...

cat litter and dump run. Also want to empty the cat food bin, scrub the inside and let dry before I put a new bag in. It’s been awhile.

a loaf of laundry and then linens

need more eggs, fixings for dinner Thursday-Mexican stuffed peppers and a PO stop.

receipts and probably bills too after the PO.

meeting a woman at 10:30 who wants dh’s old coats for her 2 teenage sons.

piano and a workout.

should also get a chapter of my book club book done. Time’s a ticking....

dinner out tonight!!!! 

scapermom

Nov-6

Yeah they do have an eye ‘doctor’ on premises and sell glasses/contacts. I think I also saw the online company on the list of acceptable places warbley Parker or something? So I may be able to still use our doctor but get the glasses someplace else.  I’ll look into it more when we make next year’s appointments. 

scapermom

Nov-6

Lol! Read faster dammit! 

friedchickn

Nov-6

I'm just happy that I'm back to reading....LOL.  It feels like I'm reunited with an old friend