Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, November 7th - To Do

Started Nov-7 by scapermom; 85 views.
scapermom

Nov-7

What’s happening today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-7

Woohoo DD has a day off from school. ..but did I sleep in? Nope! I’ve been awake since 5:30 but stayed in bed until 6:30ish. Dog’s out hunting something outside and I’m enjoying my coffee.

Today I have the usual laundry, kitchen cleanup, workout, etc.  I would like to do some decluttering, there are piles everywhere. Going to start in the kitchen.

Later I have some of DHs work trainings to do for him online. I should also make a bank run at some point.

Need to get the rest of my thanksgiving invite calls/texts done. I came up with a Christmas visit plan as well while lying in bed, just need to run it by the family. DH said he’s working a double on New Year’s Eve so no plan there (which I’m more than fine with).

I need to light a fire under DD to finish her applications. She’s got midterms/final next week. 

Pork loin for dinner. Should probably get another batch of bone broth cooking. I’m down to my last container.

friedchickn

Nov-7

Ended up going for beer and pizza last night with a great group of ladies. (Ditched Dh who said he didn’t mind).

busy start to this morning. Met a lady for 2 cool baskets then took the dog for his nails to be ground. Grabbed milk while I was out.

dh just left for a run (in the wet cold...he’s insane). He came out of his office, announced that he was going to kill someone and then put on running gear. I assume to blow off steam and not to be able to avoid capture.

Need to finish the linens from yesterday and rinse the cat food bin. Neither of which happened.

dinner is Mexican stuffed peppers. Beef is defrosting and I’ve got rice cooking.

piano and tonight is yoga.

my book club meeting got pushed back 2 weeks...thank goodness. But I’m gonna try to get another chapter done today.

and I have a shirt of dh’s that needs mending.