Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, November 15th - To Do

Started Nov-15 by scapermom; 136 views.
scapermom

Nov-15

What’s on your list today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-15

Got DD up, fed, packed & out. Bus was late, but at least came in the right spot.

Dog’s taken care of and laundry’s started. Then I realized I had no clean dish towels, so will need to do a load of them next.

Need to clean up kitchen and unload dishwasher.

Also keep track of time because I need to leave here by 10:30 to get to DDs school to take her over to her mentorship. Then I’ll pick her up from there at 2:30. I’ll have to scope out what’s around there so maybe I can take care of errands on the way back or something? Next week I’ll be making that run 4 days a week. Ugh. The earliest DD can go for her license is the end of December. So starting January she can drive herself - in safe road conditions. 

Hope to be able to pick up some non-perishables for Thanksgiving at some point to get that out of the way. I have my list at least. Also low on veggies since I didn’t get a delivery this week, so should restock that as well. 

We’ll either do leftovers, burgers or take out tonight. 

friedchickn

Nov-15

Bring a book. Or knitting. Clip coupons?  Lol

I used to have my very own “go bag”...filled with errands and tasks and stuff to amuse myself. Seemed like all I did was sit in parking lots...

friedchickn

Nov-15

I’m still working on my first coffee. Dh is on his way home...I checked his location. He comes home and heads straight for a nap....so I’ve lined up some quiet tasks.

Spent some time on my Xmas list...but it’s still pretty pathetic. So I’ll do some of that. Also going to knock out another FEMA course.  Those suckers blow!  And Dh got paid...so I’ll do bills and stuff.

He should be up by then!

dinner out!

scapermom

Nov-15

Good ideas! Going to have to put a ‘go bag’ together this weekend.

friedchickn

Nov-15

I crocheted an entire blanket during one week long soccer camp. Lol.