Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, November 18th - To Do

Started Nov-18 by scapermom; 93 views.
scapermom

Nov-18

What’s on the list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-18

Monday, Monday.... - is next week thanksgiving already?

Found out over the weekend we will be down 4 and that should be a load off, but now I need to recalc how much turkey I need. I think I’ll buy an extra small one to have for another time since prices are good now. The question is do I have room in the freezer?

So today’s plan is a good House Blessing - want to pay special attention to downstairs. Maybe wash some of the throw rugs? But is it too early for that?

Don’t know if I’ll fit a dog walk in with the rain happening. Will get in a workout this morning.

Also want to do a quick grocery run. It’s pretty crappy out. But need some basics that I forgot last week.

Hamburger stew for dinner. Will try the instant pot as a crock pot again. 

friedchickn

Nov-18

Supposed to start snowing and maybe turn to a wet nasty mix. I’ve got nowhere that I have to go to....so it’ll just be yucky dealing with the dog.

picked up dinner fixings are the farmer's market...fresh chorizo and an acorn squash. Stuffed squash for dinner!!!

A little laundry, a bill or 2, some vacuuming cause all my animals shed a lot.

A much needed workout. Much needed!!! Some piano practice and maybe some reading for the book club. It’s interesting just not well written so I’m struggling a bit.

Need to work on Xmas lists. That day is approaching too fast!!!