Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, November 20th - To Do

Started Nov-20 by scapermom; 109 views.
scapermom

Nov-20

What’s the plan for today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-20

Ugh where did November go? 

Got DD up, fed, packed and out. Did a system clean on the washer and  a load of whites is in there now.

Started working on a financial spread sheet for college acceptances since 2 came in already from DDs safety schools. One put her in the honors college (Pace) with ok $ considering the cost of being in NYC. Rider has a separate application for the honors college with full ride scholarship, so we’re still waiting on that. But they did offer her basic scholarships already. It’s getting real!

Have bills and filing to do since it’s Wednesday. Also expense sheet fill in. 

Need to leave by 10:15ish to pick up DD & drive her to & fro like yesterday. Bringing her permit so she can drive some of it. 

Pork roast with sauerkraut in the instant pot tonight. Hoping I pinned the recipe that looked good to me last week.

friedchickn

Nov-20

Congrats!!!! She must be soooo excited. 

friedchickn

Nov-20

Dh is almost out the door and back to SF. I should be just finishing up my coffee....and then it’s time to get moving. Starting with bed linens and dishwasher.

Need to do cat litter and a dump run. Also need to start moving things in the garage for the AC install (dec 2nd). Getting a slop sink with hot and cold installed out there....so excited about that. Less excited about relocating what I already located. Lol

Need to read a chapter of my book club book. Workout and practice piano.

Now that the AC situation is settled I really need to focus on the patch panel. More calls on that today.

Large stack of Xmas stuff to wrap, especially cause no one is home. More Xmas stuff to figure out.

Almost out of eggs...so I’ll pop into one of the farms to see if I can get some. Other than that...it’s gonna be leftovers and freezer stashed meals for me. There’s a ton of food in the fridge...