Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, December 2nd - To Do

Started Dec-2 by scapermom; 159 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Dec-2

We’ve got rain changing to ice & snow forecasted here. Wondering if the eye doctor will stay open today long enough for me & DD to get our exams in tonight at 6 & 6:30. Already heard DDs school cancelled all after-school activities.

Today’s monday so I’ll do my usual house blessing. Not a lot of decluttering since we did a nice cleanup prior to TG. Is it weird that I’m excited to try out the new stick vacuum I got this weekend? Lol!

Need to work on setting up my bullet journal & sync calendars for December. 

It’s cyber Monday, so going to see if there are any good gifts on sale. So behind on Christmas shopping.

Laundry and a workout. Don’t think a dog walk is in the cards, too nasty out. She’s outside now hunting something.

Burgers or leftovers for early dinner. 

friedchickn

Dec-2

Ohhhh. What kind of stick vac?  

friedchickn

Dec-2

Contractor is supposed to start today with the AC. Right now...I just want to chill and drink my coffee...is that too much to ask?

Then it’s get reorganized time....which is hard given the state of everything being everywhere. Sigh.

I have a return to ship for Dh (who just shouldn’t order clothes online by himself...as I keep telling him). And my BFF and I agreed to send 1/2 her gifts before her winter vacation and 1/2 after. Jokes on her...I only have 1/2. Lol.

Dinner will be mini meatloaves, Dh was insanely jealous I sent them all back with Dd. So I’ll be making bread crumbs and then making minis. Roasted Brussels and any leftover you want. Lol

Salvation Army calls...cause I’m a sucker and couldn’t escape.

piano. A workout. And I should try to get another chapter done. Book discussion is Thursday night. Eeekkk 

scapermom

Dec-2

What else do you put in your mini meatloaves besides the breadcrumbs? 

scapermom

Dec-2

I got the shark rocket one from Target. I am really happy with the other shark I have so I figured I’d check this one out. I’ll keep it upstairs so I don’t have to lug the other one up & down anymore. Just hope it works well on the carpets. But I’ll be happy just to keep the bathrooms hair free.

friedchickn

Dec-2

It varies....but usually....homemade ranch seasoning and egg. I use a combo of ground beef and turkey.

ive been known to use almost anything for breadcrumbs. Leftover stale chips or Doritos, crackers, cereal.

I usually have a breadcrumb bag in the freezer that’s a combo of whatever got crushed but I’m totally out right now. 

scapermom

Dec-2

Ooh homemade ranch sounds real good! I’ve been using crushed pork rinds lately for the ‘breadcrumbs’.

My DH hates when I make ground turkey anything - so I like that mix and will definitely try it next time. He’s also been saving the ‘crumbs’ from his oat squares cereal - I may use that for him and see if he likes it then.