Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, December 4th - To Do

Started Dec-4 by scapermom; 119 views.
scapermom

Dec-4

What’s on the To Do list today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Dec-4

Got DD up, fed, packed & out. Class trip today so no need for carting her to & from (woohoo). 

Laundry’s going. Dog’s been delt with. DD keeps texting me that she’s having phone issues. She wasn’t gettin my response texts even. We had to resort to an actual phone call. She’s trying the old turn it off then back on again to see if that helps.

Need more coffee. I’ll do a 4 min workout while it brews.

May throw some ice melt on the driveway. We get no sun on it and it will stay like a sheet of ice until march or april if we don’t treat it. Needless to say it’s a mess and really needs to be repaved once things thaw out. Another one for the house repair list.

it’s Wednesday so I’ll do bills and file. Also have those financial forms for one of DDs college apps to do. I think I at least  pulled the info i need to fill them out. It’s just so complicated. I feel like I need a cpa degree to figure them out. Hurts the brain...

just let the dog out & see it’s snowing again. 

Never did any soliciting yesterday, so will shoot for a few today.

Roasting a chicken for dinner tonight.

friedchickn

Dec-4

Need to work on my Xmas list. Figure out what’s left and look up some ideas.  Bought pine swag yesterday...so I need to put that on the stairs and balcony...without getting in the contractors way. Also need to finish the tree and hang the window wreaths.

dh won a $25 iTunes gift card.  I’ve got to go pick it up. And I’m gonna stop and see about an angel tree in a shop I swear didn’t have one. Am I just blind? Oblivious? Possibly.

Day 3 of the AC install. Sigh.

Dump day....so I’m gonna clean out the fridge, do the cat litter and gather any and all trash and recycling. I also have a box of stuff for the “pick and paw”.

Post office and Dh is out of bread.  So a quick trip out  

laundry, dishes, piano and a workout. Dinner out tonight!!!!!

scapermom

Dec-6

Same with the christmas list.

What’s an Angel tree?

friedchickn

Dec-6

Giving tree, angel tree...whatever you want to call it. It’s a Xmas tree with gift requests on it for needy children. The requests are usually obtained from social services or a charity.

Our old town did “adopt a kid”. You got a packet with his/her requests and sizes and such.  This town doesn’t have a social services department (that I’ve found). So this particular tree has requests provided by the school nurse who also manages the social services like stuff for the town.

when I went this week, they didn’t have the list yet so the tree was empty. They think it’ll be up by this weekend. So I’ll have to go back.