Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, December 20th - To Do

Started Dec-20 by scapermom; 84 views.
scapermom

Dec-20

What’s going on today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Dec-20

Last day of school for the year! Woohoo! 12 days I can sleep in start tomorrow. They’re jam packed days, but I’ll deal...

Today there’s a few more gifts I should go get, they involve going to a grocery (or 2) and liquor store. 

Have an online order to place (not for christmas) and some decluttering. Maybe a quick vacuum and finish putting the christmas cards we’ve received up on the banister.

Oh & the usual - dog walk, laundry & quick workout.

Taking out ground beef for burgers or mini meatloaves. 

friedchickn

Dec-20

Dd is home!!!! 

Figured our last night that an order I’m waiting on was randomly canceled. Need to call today to figure out WTF.

Dh dragged the other tree down from the attic so I guess I’ll go to the ILs and set it up. Also need to return a pan, disassemble a bed and gather my extra blankets I sent over. Fun fun. Contractor is supposed to start the doors on Monday....so I might do it then. Who knows.

gym, piano. It’s Friday. So dinner out.

Trip to the PO. Grocery. And I think that’s it...

At some point need to figure out the cookie situation. Dd wants Xmas cookies for Xmas breakfast, our tradition,  except I don’t bake 12-15 types of cookies anymore. So....fewer and less of them for sure. I hate splitting recipes so I’ll probably just free dough for later in the year.