Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, December 23rd - To Do

Started Dec-23 by scapermom; 125 views.
scapermom

Dec-23

What’s doing today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Dec-23

Christmas countdown is on in full swing! Going to try to get some of my House Blessing done - like the basics and quick passes while finishing my christmas list. 

Need to make myself food, possibly shop for fill in stuff too. Want to put up a pot of bone broth. DD’s stomach has been off - I’m sure it’s stress related. So been making broth & rice for her, it’s all she’ll eat. 

Also make the trek to pick up a gift card for my in-laws at the closest Aldi’s. DH is headed there today to help my FIL shop and install a new toilet. 

The latter part of the day will be dedicated to wrapping. 

Going to try making a pork butt inthe instant pot for dinner tonight.

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Dec-23

P.s. I figured out how to put those gif things in here. I searched chrismas gifs and came up with a site gify.com I picked one I liked and then it had th option to embed over on the right side of the page. I copied the code line for the picture then over here on Delphi chose the Source box and put the code in there. Let’s see if it works again...

friedchickn

Dec-23

You’re so smart!!!!  Love it

friedchickn

Dec-23

I’m freezing. Lol. Bundled up over at the ILs while the contractor installs 2 doors and 3 basement windows. They get here so damn early...I brought over fixings for my coffee and egg sandwich. Struggled through that. My ILs are idiots, I left the kitchen fully stocked and what did they do...packed it all in the barn. There’s like 2 bowls and a fork. Wtf.

Got the bed taken apart and stored. Xmas tree is up and decorated.

Also discussed the next 3 projects with the contractor....maybe spring. Maybe summer. There’s a shed roofed section of the barn...like an annex...that’s unsupported and sliding/falling off. We need it ripped off and something put back correctly....I told him dealer’s choice, I just need an exterior door. It’ll probably end up like a farmer’s porch. The deck on the main house is also falling off/rotting and my ILs keep asking for a 3 season....sigh. And whoever installed the vinyl siding in the main house should be shot. It’s cheap, incorrectly installed and falling apart horribly. I want it torn off and the house re-clapboarded. I also showed him the barn....it’s another 2000 sqft of partially renovated living space with its own services.....bait to keep him hungry. Lol.

I had another couple of glorious months without a period...well not anymore. Sigh. Guess I should keep taking the iron pills. Sigh.

Eventually I’ll get to go back home and then I can start on MY list of stuff to do. You know, the usual Monday list. Damn contractor