Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, December 24th - To Do

Started Dec-24 by scapermom; 99 views.
scapermom

Dec-24

What’s happening today? 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Dec-24

Way behind on my wrapping. SO that’s priority #1.

Also laundry. DD couldn’t find the sweater she wants to wear tonight and of course it was on the bottom of her laundry basket. So I’ll put in a second load. Don’t know if it will dry in time though.

DH is going to the Italian bread/pastry store to fight the crowds and buy a few loaves of bread to bring to my sister’s for dinner tonight.

Dinner over by my sister’s tonight. She’s doing the 7 fishes thing. I’m bringing my own gluten free pasta and salad.

friedchickn

Dec-24

Does your dryer have an air fluff setting?  It works really well to “hang dry” stuff when you’ve run out of time. 

friedchickn

Dec-24

This is the worst period EVER. I was up 4 times dealing with it last night and I’m so freakin irritable I’m annoying myself. And well, my family and the animals aren’t helping either. Grrrrr. The only positive is that at least I feel like there’s an end in sight...second time I’ve missed a few months. Maybe soon. Please. Pretty please.

Need to stop at the post office. They’re holding a pet food donation hostage and I need to get it over to the vet. Both close by noon. Sigh. Of course Dd has my damn post office key which she borrowed yesterday. Return my #### kid!

And I negotiated which cookies I was making. Choc chip, butterball, peanut butter kisses and magic cookie bars. Dd wants to help. Lord grant me the strength not to kill her on Xmas eve. Did I tell you she lit my new pot holders on fire yesterday helping Dh in the kitchen. Yup. Scorched to death. Sigh.

Nachos for dinner. And a bottle of wine. Or two. Depends how much of an attitude adjustment I need.