Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, December 31st - To Do

Started Dec-31 by scapermom; 90 views.
scapermom

Dec-31

What’s on the end of year/decade list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Dec-31

Laundry’s going.

Slept in a bit so I can hopefully stay up til midnight.

Still need to set up wall calendar and finish prepping the BUJO for 2020. Also need to vacuum and continue putting the Christmas chaos away.

Just DD & I for dinner since DH is working a double, so we’ll either have leftovers or burgers? May make another batch of bone broth since we’re going through it at a rapid pace.

Later I’ll take the dog on a long walk around the hood. Maybe run an errand just to get out of the house.

Evening entertainment plan is to finish watching Lost in Space on Netflix maybe continue His Dark Materials with DD?

friedchickn

Dec-31

Dh is off skiing with Dd. And the gaggle of kids are still sleeping downstairs...at least I think they are.

It’s dh’s birthday. Fancy dinner out tonight.

Other than that...it’s just Tuesday. Laundry, dishes, a workout and piano. Dh got paid so I’ll need to deal with that.

Need to swing by the ILs again cause the plumber went over yesterday to adjust something on the heater and he’s not great about locking the door on his way out. Sigh.

Id like to get the tree down and the decorations gone. Although it is soooo pretty. Maybe I’ll wait a little longer. 

scapermom

Dec-31

We keep the tree & lights up until January 6th, but I try to get everything else put away before then.