Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, January 1st - To Do

Started Jan-1 by scapermom; 88 views.
scapermom

Jan-1

What’s on your first day of the New Year list? 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-1

DH is at work, regular shift so should be home around 3ish.

I’ve got laundry going & dog’s been fed & out.

Need to complete/update food inventory and plan grocery shopping. First time out tomorrow & going for 80% of my usual food budget.

Still need to finish setting up calendar for 2020.

Some bills to do, declutter christmas, usual dog walk, call my sister and perhaps a yoga session.

Took out steaks for dinner tonight.

friedchickn

Jan-1

The gaggle needs to leave....no seriously...I feel like it's been 2 weeks of guests and obligations and I can't take it anymore.  I'm hiding in my office today.

I have a short list of random tasks...and the usual daily stuff.  Need to mail a bill and stop by the grocery for a few things. Cat litter and trash, although the dump is closed for the holiday.

These weird weekday holidays make me so twitchy....not sure what to do with myself.

Decided to keep my decorations up til after London.  All the gifts and wrap and stuff is away, so it just looks holiday and not cluttered.  Except the cards, maybe I'll pitch those.

Started a new book...The Light Between the Oceans....so far it's good.

Tonight we are having drinks with our neighbors....lord help me.  Cause I'm just not in the mood to be around anyone anymore....