Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, January 2nd - To Do

Started Jan-2 by scapermom; 91 views.
scapermom

Jan-2

What’s up today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-2

Here! It’s a Thursday that feels like a monday... got washing done, just need to put away.

Doing my shopping list - with saving in mind - feels like a financial planning project I used to do for work... Now if I can stick to it when I actually go grocery shopping later. 

Want to work on my Bullet journal a bit. 

Quick workout. 

DH is on DD pickup & transport duty today. He got out of driving her this morning since she wanted to take the bus. I do need to set up her laptop bag for him to take to her or he’ll forget again.

Took out salmon for dinner tonight.

friedchickn

Jan-2

These past 2 weeks have been so random...I have no idea what day it is or what I'm supposed to be doing...I'll be happy to get back into a routine.

Started laundry. I'll do dishes after I make mini meatloaves.  Dinner....mini meatloaves, baked mac and cheese and a veggie TBD.

need to run to walgreens at some point. Dealt with a few bills that popped up over night.

Cleaned the mirrors and the master staircase.

And spent some time adding charms to my charm display.  had to add a new band and move a few others and I'm not sure I'm in love with teh final layout.  May have to take it apart and reset.  Might wait til i have others to add....we'll see.

Piano practice...and some mobility later.

Still reading my new book...not sure I love it.