Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, January 14th - To Do

Started Jan-14 by scapermom; 104 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-14

Dds on her way to school. Dogs been delt with and laundry’s going. Kitchen cleanup next.

This morning going to focus on cleaning up emails.

Also need to put the accepted students days on the calendar so we can coordinate our schedules. 

Have to address some envelopes and get them mailed today.

Leave to pick up DD at 10:15. Stop at store on way home for a few basics I’ve run out of.

Lunch, maybe clean out/organize  linen closet and do some solicitations if I have time before leaving again at 2ish to pick up DD.

Need to dig out DHs ID documents so he can bring to work tomorrow. 

Hamburger Stew tonight. 

friedchickn

Jan-14

The holidays and the travel are all officially over!!!! Back to normal folks. That’s what needs to happen.

Im so sore and tired. Drive home last night was hellish...it dropped 10 degrees in a flash and was still raining. Raining!!!! The minute the rain landed it turned straight to ice. Took me forever to get home. Stayed up for a bit, even though I was dying, to try to reset myself a bit. Slept like a dead animal last night.

So today....need to get the dog. Hopefully he is clean and I won’t need to give a bath.

Then it’s just unpack, log receipts and laundry.

Might hit the post office. Might hit the grocery. Might not do anything else and just take today OFF.

Good thing I didn’t plan on staying the week in London with Dh. Cause he’s not there anymore. He’s in Munich. And might have to go to Zürich and/or Paris as well. So....

scapermom

Jan-14

Yeah that’s pretty quick turnaround for all that time difference. I can see how that would really mess up the body clock. Probably best to just take it easy today.

How was the trip besides? What sites did you see?

It could have been fun to get to quick see all those other countries if you stayed the week! I’m sure his company puts him up in nice places (one of the perks I miss from my old place - they were all top notch hotels. When DH travels for work he’s at the econo-lodge complete with in room bats flying around. You’d think United would treat their employees better, but nope.)

I hate driving when there is ice! Had an accident because of it when I was new at driving and it scarred me for life. Talk about white knuckle driving! 

friedchickn

Jan-14

Omg. We saw so much. And walked soooo much. And ate and drank sooooo much.

No wonder I’m broken

scapermom

Jan-14

smile that’s great!