Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, January 15th - To Do

Started Jan-15 by scapermom; 88 views.
scapermom

Jan-15

List what you got

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-15

Wednesday already! Moving quick this week.

DDs on her way to school. I’ll be heading out around 10:15 to get her. 

From yesterday, still need to update the family calendar.

Started on the school auction stuff. Hit a wall. Need to either figure it out or hand it off today.

I’ll also do bills, file, expenses & upload receipts. 

Defrosting scallops for dinner tonight.

friedchickn

Jan-15

Just starting my morning list...got up early to drop my car for inspection and oil change.  My friend picked me up and we went for breakfast and it was done when we got back.  Nice local mechanic....super sweet.

So now I'm back home....pottied the dog again, cause he's all out of whack.  Holding off on a  vet visit for his supposed ear infection.  I don't smell anything and he doesn't seem to be bothering with either of his ears....so maybe they were just dirty?!  And one of the two vets are on vacation so it'd be an urgent appointment and well...it's just not urgent. I'm not going anywhere next week...so if it does turn out to be something I can take him then.

My reMarkable tablet arrived....gonna try and set that up today.

Piano and workout

Finish packing up the tree and drag the xmas bins inside so I can start packing everything else tomorrow.

Cat litter and I'll gather the trash...but there's really no need to go to the dump.  I'll wait til this weekend.

Need to put together my book selection list for the committee meeting tomorrow.

And....dh got paid, ouch....new year and damn did everything reset.  Shocks me every year when it drops like that.  Anyways....gotta do bills.

Tonight...one of our friends is a chef, back in NH, and he'll be on Guy's Grocery Games tonight....so I'm gonna watch.  He wasn't allowed to tell us if he won or not....

scapermom

Jan-15

Curious about that tablet. I was looking into doing an online bullet journal using an app on my ipad, but felt like I needed the paper and the feeling of turning pages. Guess I’m just too old? 

So fun about your friend on GGG! Hope he did well!  I watched the new Gordon Ramsey Hell’s Kitchen or whatever the name was las night because a local restaurant was on it - had never been there, but would like to check it out now. 

friedchickn

Jan-15

I'll let you know how it works out.  It's suppose to look and feel like a pad of paper...trying to be more green...and more organized.