Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, January 23rd - To Do

Started Jan-23 by scapermom; 71 views.
scapermom

Jan-23

What’s happening today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-23

DDs off to school, DH is on his way to NYC and the dog is out lounging on the patio in the 20 degree temps. 

Yesterday didn’t get done nearly what I wanted to. So I’ll push it to today. One foot in front of the other.

I really need to grocery shop today, I’m out of vegetables, even frozen - there’s only a bag of okra that I don’t know what to do with. Only one measly can of peas & carrots in the pantry. This challenge really got me scraping the bottom of the barrel. But today I’m supposed to spend 75% of my normal budget, so I should be able to replenish a bit. Just haven’t focused on the planning part enough, so will do that this am.

Also need to spend some time on the school committee project. The chair wants an email of what we’re expecting and I need to email my team to see who’s going to pick up what, where & when. I’m behind on answering emails regarding donations as well.

Then usual pickup & drop off of DD. This is her last week there at least, so after tomorrow I’m done with that.

On way back from first leg I’ll stop at CVS for a passport photo. Though I was thinking of waiting til next Tuesday after I get my hair done. 

Also may swing by the township office for a new dog license. 

I’ve been on an ‘walk at home’ video kick so going to try to squeeze another one in today. 

Chicken thighs for dinner tonight?

friedchickn

Jan-23

I'm sooooo tired today.  Can't explain it...slept fine, just dragging ass.

Got up at the usual time and then remembered that I had to help dh drop off the truck for service.  It rattles over 45....and it didn't use to do that.  So something is up.

I've got to mail a package back for dh.  he's been having #### luck with ski gear this winter.  This time it's his gloves.

Yoga and piano today.

We went out for dinner last night instead of cooking in....guess i forgot what day it was.  LOL.  So we'll have the ravioli and salad tonight when i get back from yoga.  Works for me....quick and easy.

And....a friend wants to drag me skiing tomorrow....so I need to charge up my socks and make sure I'm all set to go.  I can't remember the last time I skied without dh.  I'm terrified.  LOL. But she won't let me off the hook and told me to grow up (playfully).  Sigh....

Got 2 new books at the library yesterday and I'm already addicted to Where the Crawdads Sing.