Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, January 30th - To Do

Started Jan-30 by scapermom; 88 views.
scapermom

Jan-30

What’s doing today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-30

DDs on her way to school courtesy of DH. I’ve got laundry going & dog’s having her breakfast. I’ll have mine in a bit. 

Working on filling my 116oz water jug. Got it off amazon. It has little sayings on it like “keep going” “lots of energy” etc. along with where you’re supposed to be at various times in the day. Only problem is it takes a while to fill it from my Filtered water pitcher since I have to refill that. Oh and it’s heavy so not easy to carry around with you.

Just remembered I was supposed to remind DD about emailing her guidance counselor. So just shot her a text.

I should take care of what I didn’t get to yesterday - expense sheet, upload receipts & calls.

I’ll grudgingly go to the post office & deal with mailing in the passport stuff. There is always a mega line with one guy working (if you can call it that) in our tiny PO. Drives me nuts.

Going to see if I can shop at Whole Foods and still stay on a budget. They’re the only ones who carry the almond milk I like, as well as the white sweet potatoes and bacon I can eat. Going to do a mock shop online first & see how that pans out.

Been doing 15 minute workouts. It’s much more doable as far as stopping what I’m doing and fitting it in my day. So going to stick with that for the rest of this week, then build it up to 20 minutes next week hopefully. Gotta remember how good I feel after doing it.

Tonight we’ll have the pork I made in the instant pot last night. We were hungry way before it was done, so I made a quick chicken fried rice from a bunch of leftovers I had in the fridge instead. I want to make cassava tortillas (or buy them at Whole Foods?) & bbq sauce to go with the shredded pork. 

friedchickn

Jan-30

Slowly moving today.  I'm sore all over and have a ripping headache.  Don't feel sick....just crappy.

Need to head a few towns over and pickup dh's stuff from the dry cleaner.  I'll pass the jeweler on the way and grab my reset garnet earrings and the shack where I get my eggs. I'll drop off the book I just finished if I get a chance and feel like getting out of the car or I'll do it tonight on the way to yoga.

Have a load of laundry in the washer I totally spaced about.  I'll flip that in a bit.

Piano practice too.

Dinner will be easy....chicken nuggets and tater tots and some peas....yup.  A guilty favorite in this house.

friedchickn

Jan-30

Geez...116 oz.  That's...quite a bottle.

scapermom

Jan-30

It’s really tough to finish it. I don’t think I have yet. Plus it gives you til 9pm to finish and if I did that I’d be getting up to pee several times during the night! But at least I know I’m drinking a good amount which I need to do.