Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, February 5th - To Do

Started Feb-5 by scapermom; 71 views.
scapermom

Feb-5

DD’s on her way to school, dogs been fed & out. Laundry and workout tbd. I moved up to 20 mins! Woohoo! 

Bill paying and taxes are the priorities today. Not going to spend much time on the taxes since I don’t even think I’ve got everything yet. But at least I can see what I don’t have yet and start filling out the form from the accountant.

Have to swing by the township to pay taxes and renew dog license.

Also should go to Costco - have a return & hoping the line isn’t horrendous on a Wednesday afternoon. I’ll of course shop while I’m there.

There was a last minute online parent session for UTampa last night. Some good info. Need to update my spreadsheet. 

When DD gets home, I’ll call the driving school to reserve her car & refresher session for the big test day (I would call earlier but I realized I don’t have her time slot written anywhere).

I’ll make something with chicken breast tonight for dinner. Casserole maybe?

friedchickn

Feb-5

Wednesday is dump day!!!  LOL.  Haven't gone in a bit...gathered and stored in the cold garage...but not gone.  So I kinda have to. Even if I really don't wanna (for no good reason).

So.  That means cat litter and trash collection around the house.  Which is no big deal, get over yourself.  LOL.

Honestly, I feel like I have a big case of the "I don't wanna's"....gotta push past that crap.

Today's workout and piano practice.  Will also throw in either a ROMWOD or a 2 min plank...whichever I can convince myself will suck less.  LOL

I have some online stuff to get done...walgreens challenge log in, an oxcart course and 15 min on the damn taxes....I left off at real estate taxes....which should be a joy since 2 properties were sold/bought, so it's not straight forward.  I don't even know where to begin....so I suppose 15 min will fly by.  LOL.  And I need to deal with all of yesterday's email and the mail I picked up.

One of my books is in at the library, so I said I'd go get it.  I tried to power through my book last night cause it's due today....but I'm afraid I'm just gonna be late with it.  Eh....think of it as a donation, LOL.

Today's fun....dinner out with my ladies.  We are doing trivia night again.  They're hooked.  LOL.  And it's just nice to get out with friends...so I don't really care what we do.

scapermom

Feb-5

That trivia night is something straight out of a Hallmark movie! They don’t have stuff like that in Jersey! Lol! But sounds like fun!

There used to be a restaurant we went to with really big TVs and you could choose which channel to listen to. One was a trivia game (which would have been my fave) but we usually went with Spongebob for the kids or sports for the guys.

friedchickn

Feb-5

Yes they do!!!!  I've seen them in Summit when I wasn't even looking....