Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, February 10th - To Do

Started Feb-10 by scapermom; 65 views.
scapermom

Feb-10

What’s on today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-10

It’s Monday! A rainy monday here so double whammy, ugh!

DH is at work, DD is on her way to school. Pup’s been out & fed. Laundry’s started.

Quick workout tbd. 

Going to tackle the weekly house blessing this morning. Doubt I will bother to mop the kitchen, it’s a losing battle today.

Have a committee meeting later this morning. Want to review & print out the list of donations. I updated it during the oscars last night, so it could use a going over. Depending on how long it goes, (those ladies can gab!), I’ll do some grocery shopping there. At least I get that 10% prime discount! Also want to swing by the petco that’s in the same shopping center for some dog treats.

Think that will most likely be my day. Maybe I’ll get to go through my library book before bed? Oh & I should prep an overnight oats for DH to grab in the am before heading out.

Chicken fried cauliflower rice for dinner tonight. 

friedchickn

Feb-10

It's snowing!!! So dh canceled his morning meetings and took off to the slopes.  He'll be back just before lunch.

Need to go through bills, emails and receipts.  The piano needs feeding and teh hot tub needs testing. Dishes are all squared away but there's a load of laundry in the dryer that needs folding and putting away.

Haven't even looked at today's workout....and I'd like to add one small thing.  Either a 2 min plank later in the day or a ROMWOD workout online.  I really tried last week ....and then dh took Friday off and I played hooky Thursday and well, the weekend was pretty laid back.  SIgh.....it's a constant struggle.  But I'm back at it today.

I have the backpack program food still in my car....thanks to 2 snow days.  Hoping they didn't cancel school today cause I want it out.

Then this afternoon I'm helping organize orders for a food club pickup.  It's like a CSA....just different.  Also need to put in my order for next time.

Throw in some piano practice.....and dinner....beans and brown bread.