Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, February 4th - To Do

Started Feb-14 by scapermom; 71 views.
scapermom

Feb-14

List em if ya got em!

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-14

DDs off practicing for her road test with the driving school guy. I got the package with refresher class along with the car. The instructor will take her for the test then home again after it.

I have nervous energy so I just cleaned the downstairs bathroom and put a load of laundry up. Thinking of walking the dog now. 

Still haven’t cracked open the book I got out of the library. So hoping to do that today.

Should also work on expenses & budget. I know I went over for food this week with that Whole Foods shop. So I’ll at least enter some receipts.

Have lamb chops for DH to grill for our V-Day dinner. 

friedchickn

Feb-14

Trying to get a few things done before we head off to North Conway so dh can get his tattoo started.

Dh got paid so I paid a few bills and reconciled the accounts.  I hate this time of year cause everything runs just a little leaner than I'd like.  Grrrr.  

Checked the buying club unfilled splits...just in case...since the order closes today.  I've volunteered to help out the next 4 deliveries.

Gonna do a little browsing while dh gets his tattoo done....there are so many great stores in Conway.  Going to try and not come home with a bunch of crap I don't need.

Dinner out tonight....maybe here...maybe in Conway.  We'll have to see.