Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, March 7th - To Do

Started Mar-7 by scapermom; 76 views.
scapermom

Mar-7

What’s up this weekend?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Mar-7

I’m back... yesterday was a whirlwind. Out early with the fam to visit a college. TheN back at night and off to DDs school for a festival there. Whew! 

Today I’m staying home or close to it and taking care of things here. Laundry - maybe several loads. Also going to head out for some grocery fill ins. Plan is to do another Hot Melt round starting Monday, but need to prep today for it.

Tomorrow we’re going back to NYC for another accepted students day. We were there just a few weeks ago for their honors college tour/presentation, but tomorrow’s includes all accepted students and department deans and such. So hopefully a better feel.

Just realized our last one is April 5th then DD will need to make her decision. She has no clear favorite and is pretty much over thinking it all. Not to mention the costs! Even state colleges in NJ are not the bargain as other states. 

We spring ahead tonight too - should be fun trying to get up and out early tomorrow.

No idea about dinner tonight. 

friedchickn

Mar-7

Got up at the crack of dawn to see dh and dd off on their spring break ski adventure!!!  Can't believe it's only 10.  Arrggghhhh.

Tried on my giant athleta order, selected what I wanted and have the rest packed up and ready for drop off.  I'm disinclined to go into town today if I don't have to.  LOL

Laundry started.  Dishes and kitchen cleaned up.

Gonna do a yoga workout and practice piano.  Work on the baby blanket.  Cat litter.

Later today, my friend is picking me up and we are going to a pottery class.  Then meeting up with some other friends for cocktails!

And then I'll probably completely crash since I got up way way too early.