Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, March 21st - To Do

Started Mar-21 by scapermom; 87 views.
scapermom

Mar-21

What cha got today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Mar-21

Lazy saturday! Got up late. But only because I couldn’t get to sleep last night.

Went around collecting garbage. Started a load of laundry. Dog walks (we’re doing 2 daily just to get out of the house now). Maybe a yoga session - this lady I follow -fitness over 50 is doing a live steam today at 4 that I’ll check out if I can. 

DH went out yesterday to ally my fears. We’ve now got laundry detergent & toilet paper. 

When it warms up a little later, we’ll all go out & decorate our driveway with chalk. It’s a little something that got passed around in the neighborhood for entertaining everyone on their walks. 

I’ve got beef short ribs from Costco to make for dinner.

friedchickn

Mar-21

Oh I wish i had a driveway....that'd be soooo cool.  Pics please!

friedchickn

Mar-21

Just got back from doing a massive haul for the kids food pantry.  I took dh for muscle and dd for an extra set of hands.  and yes....we were getting looks.  Sigh.  Now I need to get ahold of the lady, who is hard to reach in good times, so I can arrange drop off.

Dh made hash browns and fried eggs for breakfast.  Soooo good and  nice break from me cooking.  The fridge is currently overstuffed with leftovers and it was deemed by family meeting that today shall be a leftover day.  Leftovers for lunch and leftovers for dinner.  So...I won't be cooking at all.  Which is soooooooo nice.

Dd will be doing the dump run.  I've already gathered the trash and the recycling.  Just need to finish the cat litter.  My chewy order has been arriving in dribs and drabs....the new experimental pine cat litter arrived.  So I'm going to start that up in a 3rd box.  I still have my goals...damn it!

It's gorgeous out.....so I see a dog walk in my future.  Also see a yoga session.

And I'm gonna sit and chill and try to read my book....