Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, April 29th - To Do

Started Apr-29 by scapermom; 81 views.
scapermom

Apr-29

What’s on your list today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Apr-29

DDs doing online school. Laundry’s going. Breakfast 1st serving done, cleanup in progress. Dishwasher unloaded.

DH has taken over the sink and is using a power tool to clean the toaster tray... staying away from that show.

Will continue with the pantry/freezer inventory. Need some pantry items and may just order on amazon or whatever. Also considering a fish order. Still need to look into the Aldi situation for the inlaws.

It’s Wednesday so I’ll do bills & file. Got extension on real estate taxes at least.

Family planks, push ups/arm workout, bike. Dog walk - cloudy today and much cooler than yesterday, but no rain til the wee hours (or so they say).

Flylady Mission: (Kind of did this the other day - but I’m sure there’s new dog hair in there at least) 

One of my all time favorite missions for the living room is to go sofa and chair diving! This is where we start digging through the furniture and pluck out the cheerios and old socks! I am always amazed at how much stuff I can pull out of the couch in just one short month!
Have fun, this should not take longer than 5 minutes! Don't obsess!

Dinner - whole chicken should be good to roast tonight.

friedchickn

Apr-29

Well I tweaked something in my wrist and decided to power through yoga anyways.  Sigh.  So now my wrist hurts like a ####.  Gonna take today off from crossfit and the plank I had planned and just go for a walk and do my squat challenge.  No point in pissing it off further.

Dh is working.  dd just came back from the gym.  

My cobblestones got delivered this morning...well 1/2 of them.  They have to order the other 1/2.  I'm excited for that weekend project!

Need to fold all that laundry I did yesterday....and boy was there a ton.

Cat litter and gather the trash.  Probably won't go to the dump.  But I might.

Piano practice.

Bakery pickup at noon....then meeting my friend for a walk at 1.

Need to order garden markers.

Tonight is our takeout night!!! And drinking.  LOL.  Pretty excited about both.  Maybe too excited? 

Netflix listed a new movie called Extraction...was gonna watch it last night, but dh had a #### show he was dealing with late into the evening so we just watched Married at First Sight instead.  Maybe tonight?

And since I'm not working out, I should have plenty of time to vacuum the main floor.....no excuses today folks.

scapermom

Apr-29

We watched that movie the other night. It’s with Chris Hemsworth right? FYI it’s pretty bloody/violent. I actually shielded my eyes a few times (and I’m a walking Dead fan...) 

friedchickn

Apr-29

Gore and violence don't bother me at all.  Maybe it should, but it doesn't.

My BFF can't stand even a drop of blood....I often wonder how she handles that time of the month....

adelazahir

Apr-30

Mainly cooking lolgrinning. What about you?

friedchickn

Apr-30

Welcome to our very tiny group!!!  What did you cook?  I've been cooking up a storm, although yesterday was take-out day....