Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, April 30th - To Do

Started Apr-30 by scapermom; 85 views.
scapermom

Apr-30

What’s happening on this last day of April? 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Apr-30

1st breakfast shift done. DDs starting online school now. 

Laundry’s going & dog was taken care of.

More rain expected later today, but it already rained a bit. So we’ll do dog walk in between showers I guess. 

Still have filing to do from yesterday and never got to the inventory so I’ll work on that as well.

CVS called to say our prescriptions were ready for pick up. So I’ll make a list for whomever’s going to kill 2 birds in one visit.

It’s national oatmeal cookie day and a good day to bake cookies so will try my hand at that - going to get DD involved when she’s done with classes.

Tomorrow’s old college decision day , but DD now wants to hold off til June 1st date, so guess the 3 schools that kept May 1st are out? 

FlyLady Mission: Today is our last day in the Living Room! Let's have a detailed vacuuming session. This means to vacuum the room, making sure to get up against the baseboards and to get under the furniture. Please be careful that you don't hurt yourself trying to move furniture. If it is too difficult to get under the couch or chairs then just try to get as close to the base of the furniture as you can.

We have a virtual college visit tonight. Just around dinner time, so we’ll eat early I guess. Though not sure what I’ll be making yet. 

friedchickn

Apr-30

I vacuumed the #### out of the main floor yesterday....used all the attachments, moved all the furniture.  A real deep clean.  No idea what got into me...LOL

friedchickn

Apr-30

Electricians are here to install the generator...been here since 7 am.  Thankfully dh was up and dealt with them...it only got loud about an hour ago.  Potentially 2 more phases...propane guys, then electricians again.  Although in theory the propane guys are supposed to show today as well....could I be so lucky that they time it all right?  LOL

Got a call from Grumpy Goat's care agency....he fired them.  And they're unwilling to go back cause he's been violent.  Great.  Good thing it's dh's problem now.  A) He can't fire them.  B) it's irrelevant now.

Breakfast is done.  I need to take out more bagels from the freezer.  And I have a hunk of cilantro to dry and can I get it to root?  I wouldn't mind a cilantro plant.

Dd is on dinner service...she's decided on chicken and dumplings.  OK.  Works for me.

I need to go on a tofu hunt.  Assuming I find some, I'm good through the weekend.  Otherwise I'm going to have to dig up a dinner.  I'll call my ILs to see if they need anything since I'll be out.

Dh got paid.  I have a stack of bills, a couple car registrations...sigh.  Might need dh to transfer over some more cash.  Lots of yearly stuff has been coming due and my reserves are low.  (Which of course means I screwed up my yearly planning....so I'll add that to my list of things to do at some point)

My wrist feels right as rain....still gonna give it another crossfit free day.  I'll do my ROMWOD, plank and squat challenge and tonight I have yoga.  Assuming it doesn't hate me after all that...I'll get back on the wagon on Friday.

Piano practice.  Walgreens challenge.  Scan 1 more recipe.

friedchickn

Apr-30

BTW-Watched Extraction on netflix last night and it was really good.  Dh loved it.  Even dd liked it.  And I didn't think it was gory at all...like hardly any gore.  Maybe we have our movies confused.

friedchickn

Apr-30

Rage cleaning?