Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sunday, May 3rd - To Do

Started May-3 by scapermom; 87 views.
scapermom

May-3

Today’s weekend list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-3

Easy Sunday morning with rain. Though it’s supposed to end later today & get up to 77 later! Woohoo!

Breakfast tbd. DH has been cooking, I’ve been on cleanup. 

DDs getting ready for her TV class. They are taping segments today. Quarantine-teens is the theme.

Need to spend time tracking packages. Not that I can do anything about it. Supposed to have gotten one yesterday. 

Prep/meal plan for the week and set up the new month in the planner. Need to start shopping around for a new one. 

Inside plants need to be tended to. 

Mother’s Day is next weekend. Need to come up with a plan for the mom in-law. Maybe we can do some sort of driveway visit if the weather is nice? Bring breakfast or something?

Speaking of, we are in search of alcohol swabs for my father in law so he can do his diabetes testing. 

Should probably do some calls today as well.

Chicken thighs for dinner tonight. May make DH/DD some pasta to go with it.

friedchickn

May-3

What kind of swabs....the packets?  If you need me too, I can take a look up here and ship em down.  

friedchickn

May-3

Woke up to overcast and gloomy...but it's already burned off.  Sunny, warm and really nice.  So I'm going to get my unmotivated ass out for a hike with the dog.  Maybe that'll make me feel better.  I'm kinda drained by this whole thing.

We had a great day yesterday...got a ton done and ended up going out for takeout at one of the newly opened restaurants.  They were running wicked slow, so we had road sodas in the parking lot and chatted with the house manager.  

My sour dough experiment is going well....pretzels were super good and I dropped off 4 biggies to my ILs...hot out of the oven.

And the puzzle is going really slow.  It's sooooo hard.  I get maybe 10-20 pieces fit a day.  But I'm enjoying the down time and the ability to really concentrate on something else.

Anywho.....

scapermom

May-4

That’s so nice of you! Thanks! He hasn’t attempted to look for them yet. My mother in law said they still have a pack that should last him a bit. I will take you up on that if they get desperate though. 

friedchickn

May-4

Please do....it's no bother to add one more random item to my list...