Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, May 4th - To Do

Started May-4 by scapermom; 61 views.
scapermom

May-4

It’s Star Wars day - how are you spending it? Lol!

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-4

Got major eye rolls when I said “May the 4th be with you!” Oh well... 

It’s Monday, so I’ll do the House Bless tasks around everyone. 

Today’s Flylady Mission (did this the other day): 

We are in the kitchen this week! Take 15 minutes and scrub your stove top! Soak the knobs and drip pans in hot soapy water while you clean the stove top. Some elbow grease and hot soapy water will take care of a lot! Don't become a perfectionist and try to get it as clean as the day it was new. Just do the best you can and then scrub the drip pans and knobs. Don't scrub the knobs so hard that the numbers and words scrub off!
?Anything that you do will be better than what it was!

Laundry Tbd. 

Going to do Intermittent Fasting and another Hot Melt Sprint this week and see where it gets me. 4 minute workout to start the day. Then an arm workout and plank later. Dog walks before the temps drop later this afternoon. 

Eggroll in bowl for dinner if dh can score some ginger at Costco or CVS? He’s planning to go to both stores today I think. We shall see. If not then it will be whatever it tastes like without the ginger. Should check if there’s any sesame oil left too.

Still waiting on my misfit market veggie box. I’m sure they’ll all be limp and near rotting... it was pretty hot yesterday... ugh! when I see my packages are at this one facility I KNOW they’re going to be delayed like a week! “George is getting upset!” (To ref Seinfeld)

friedchickn

May-4

The kitchen does need to be detailed...flylady how did you know?

OK....Let the week begin.

Dh has already gotten his first call from the ILs....they unplugged the "cable boxes" and then couldn't understand why they had no internet.  Sigh...dh had to go over to meet the movers anyway.  But you could see the frustration on his face.  Like why?

dd was a bit of a salty bitch this weekend.  She hasn't been great on the weekends...too much time in her own head?  IDK.  All I know is that after dinner...I grabbed a cold bottle of wine and sat out on the deck and watched the sunset.  By myself.  Happily.  So I didn't get to a bunch of planning.

So....I'm working on my meal plan and grocery list right now.  I have a bunch of ideas written down....just nothing firmed up or sorted out for ingredients.

I'll do my ROMWOD and plank.  Then head out to get the groceries and hit the PO.

Dh is working out at 10, so I'll wait for his smelly gym clothes before starting laundry.  I have a massively full basket after a weekend of yard work and hiking.  

I'll work out later.

Piano practice.  

Bills/emails.  Need to move more money over to cover dd's tuition increase.  Sigh

Walgreens challenge.  Scan 1 recipe (this whole process would be so much easier if the damn scanner was in my office....except I don't really want it up here permanently...lol)

Dog claws. (dh shaved the cat last night, without me asking)

Need to order 2 seat cushions for the outdoor bar stools.

Gonna try my hand at making my own english muffins this week....wish me luck!!!