Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, May 9th - To Do

Started May-9 by scapermom; 55 views.
scapermom

May-9

What’s on your weekend list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-9

So Cold! & forgot to cover the plants outside last night. It was pretty stormy out too. Should probably give them a check today and hope the sun thaws them out a bit today.

Laundry’s going. No breakfasts yet.But DH just asked if I wanted eggs so he’s on the case. 

I’ll do a 4 minute workout in a bit. Plank and maybe stationary bike later. Cold dog walk at some point.

Have some decluttering.

Other than that, it’s been all college decision all the time here. Had a session yesterday that threw a wrench in what DD was thinking. She needs to do a deep dive into the majors available. Most have gotten back to us with some more $ offers. One (Emerson) basically said go scratch, so they’re off the list. I think DD wants to stay close to home at this point and just get a degree. Ugh! So insane.

Thinking scallops for dinner tonight. I’ll make pasta for the fam to go with it.

friedchickn

May-9

It's cold and snowy and the wind is BLOWING.  Got the generator finished in the nick of time....cause there's no way this doesn't end in a power failure.  Worth it's weight in gold!!!!

Finished yesterday's list just as the sun was setting...and damn happy i did.  I got tree tags for the new baby trees cause the little slips of paper marking them weren't gonna last long.  Well...they stopped lasting last week....I was desperately interpreting indentations and letter spacing.  LOL.  But it's done.

So today....it's sourdough day.  Gonna feed it and then I need to pick a recipe to use the discard.  Family was of no use when I asked for input....

Got the money and the invoice for the generator...need to sign the service contract and send that off.

ILs are coming over for dinner, we are getting takeout from our friends burger place.  So I'll need to tidy the main floor and the bathroom....oh and I should throw a few bud lights in the fridge...cause that's all they drink.

As soon as I finish my coffee, I need to help dd and dh move furniture at the ILs.  DD is doing the heavy lifting...mostly I'm just saving the couch cushions from the barn....and telling them where to put stuff. (and yes...dh and I are just kicking this can down the curb cause at some point I need to empty the barn fully....)

And I need to stop at the nursery to grab a plant for mother's day...

That should do it...shouldn't it?